Ads 468x60px

PAKISTAN

jueves, 27 de junio de 2013

Carvajal returns to Real Madrid
Dani Carvajal returns to Real Madrid after spending last season at Bayern Leverkusen and be one of the best sides in the Bundesliga


Carvajal vuelve al Real Madrid

Was made official what many already had. Dani Carvajal returns to Real Madrid. After spending a year at Bayern Leverkusen Real Madrid has exercised the repurchase option was for the squad and will be one of the right side of Real Madrid for next season.

I was asking the last year that Carvajal to stay at the club and give her opportunities when the sides holders could not play. Clearly, Mourinho prefers other Right, rockier, harder and more defensive. Because the virtues of Carvajal are other, is a player who likes to get forward, overwhelm and get to the bottom line. His defensive side is its weakest point. To me it is a perfect signing for what has to be the Real Madrid. Right now we have four sides, Arbeloa, Carvajal, Marcelo and Coentrao. Two for each band. Two more attacks they like and two defenders much better. I think the chances that gives the team are very large and with so many games to play, Carvajal (and the other side) will be able to divide many minutes.

As I said, I was among those who asked that Carvajal had opportunities, I saw many games in the Castilla and had (and I have) doubts that he could help the first team. This year I have seen much less two or three games at most, so I can just talk about that has been one of the surprise players in the Bundesliga. But I prefer that you have hard data of what has made this season Carvajal at Bayern Leverkusen. So I leave the analysis made earlier this year the friend Geryon and possibly the best analysis available Carvajal. Also I leave another link where you can see the best side in the Bundesliga, where Dani is third behind the sides of the two German teams.


Anyway, I think it was a wise recover Dani Carvajal and I do think it will be a player who will bring a lot to Real Madrid. Welcome!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text